Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

I'm bored

Started by BSEK, 29-Jan-2005 (Sat) @ 20:02:42

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I wonder what lies beyond that...

yup in order to lower costs
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Zionia

yup...mixed parts to reduce costs...unfourtunately, some of the parts arent compatable with each other
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


BSEK

Our we still talking about Dells?   :nosweat:
It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

Zionia

ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


James

If you are bored read. I find it good
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

I wonder what lies beyond that...

especially if you cant get to sleep, altho its kinda hard when someone else is in your bed, so occasionly i sleep on the sofa.
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Skuld-chan

hmmm, dare I ask who else is in your bed?  :P

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

I wonder what lies beyond that...

Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Skuld-chan

oh, okay.....just.....checking!  :nosweat:

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

I wonder what lies beyond that...

lol its funny cos its stupid
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

BSEK

*BSEK starts laughing her head off at IWWLBT*





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :))
It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

Warlord Vir

Lordvir open the door and enter room.
He looking around and has the expression of ??? .
He said "Hello, I hope not intruding on something.".

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

BSEK

It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

James

If your bored then read a book
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.