Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

I'm bored

Started by BSEK, 29-Jan-2005 (Sat) @ 20:02:42

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

BSEK

Man, Why does every one get off the internet, Since the I am bored I going to sing.


After all you put me through
You'd think I'd dispise you
But in the end I wanna thank you
'Cause you made that much stronger
Well I thought I knew you, thinking that you were true
Guess I, I couldn't trust called your bluff, time is up
'cause I've Had enough
You were there by my side, always down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out in shame, mmhmm
After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do,
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
'cause it
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
oh oh oh, ooh yeah yeah yeah, uh uh
Never saw it coming,
All of your backstabbing
Just so, you could cash in
On a good thing before I'd realized your game
I heard you're going round
Playin' the victim now
But don't even begin
Feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave
After all of the fights and the lies
Yes your wanting to HURT me
But that won't work anymore, no more, uh uh, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
'cause it
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust so cruel
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to see the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
YOU WON'T STOP ME
I am a fighter and I (fighter and I)
I ain't gon stop (I ain't gon stop)
There is no turning back
I'VE HAD ENOUGH
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
Thought I would forget but I
I remember
Yes, I remember
I'll remember
Thought I would forget
I remember
Yes, I remember
I'll remember
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

The Overlord

What's up with the singing? :blink:
and do you know how many times I got stuck here alone? :arg:
169

BSEK

I was bored yesterday. And I am still bored.
It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

The Overlord

169

BSEK

It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

Sari


Skuld-chan

Of time....or singing?   :o

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

Sari

Both.  :figures:

If I were to sing something, I would Our Ladt Peace. There songs are really pretty. Heres the lyrics of one of the songs. :

Goodbye, the future's sold out
There's no use screaming
Who thought we'd ever get this far
Tonight, your faith has come down

To money & a TV
Psychics who've never been to Mars
And nazis breast feeding
I know you must be upset

I can't find meaning
I'm sorry, we're sorry
We're all scared, all scared

Hey, is anybody home
Has anybody wasted tears on
The loneliness
That everyone becomes

Goodnight, the truth has come out
Everyone's needy
White teeth, a ticket to meet God

Be all that you envy
The shotgun under your bed has
Started breathing
You shot it, you shot it
I'm bare, I'm bare

Hey, is anybody home
Has anybody painted fear
On the bedroom walls that save us from . . .

******
Our Lady Peace is one of my favorite bands.   :joyful:

James

I am bored too. I guess I need a girl friend.
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

BSEK

And guess what ... I'm still bored ... lol   :))
It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

1billy

im also bored so i shall sing as well


Artist:   Haste The Day
Album: Burning Bridges
Song:   Breaking My Own Heart

Left To My Ambitions I Find Myself Feeling
Short Of Breath And Losing Hope Again

When Will I Be Free
When Will I Feel Alive
I Am At My End And I Cant Breath

I Can't Breathe Everything I Do Is Useless
I Can't Do This On My Own Im Fading
Too Many Times I've Left In Silence
This Time I Won't Give Up So Soon

Crying Out For Some Relief
I Keep Breaking My Own Heart
Giving Up On My Resolve
I Keep Trying But I Keep Failing
This All Seems So Familiar
I Think We've Been Here Once Before
Saying Sorry Once Again
Saying Sorry Once Again

Animegirl821

why are people singing?? Are ppl that bored?? I ve been on this site alone, too. But im not singing like a bafoon. Just find something to do ppl. There are many things to do around here.
I am Animegirl821.
The Anime Goddess.
I come and go and sometimes, i don't return in a few weeks.
I have seen more anime than a regular anime should.
I make Anime Music Videos currently of Azumanga Daioh.
Anime currently watching: Lucky Star

BSEK

Quote from: Animegirl821 on 04-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 20:19:38why are people singing?? Are ppl that bored?? I ve been on this site alone, too. But im not singing like a bafoon. Just find something to do ppl. There are many things to do around here.
Well, one thing.. if there is something to do? Why is no one doing anything on A.NET... So..... yea this forums is dead.... and because of that no one is on besides me , 1Billy and you .. And it's get boring around here... People are not posting alot of posts.. Only the people in the RPG are posting almost everyday..... *sweatdrop* And the people who are posting right now *EX: like me* are getting realy bored..... See where I'm going with this.
It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

James

When I am bored I read.
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Shidasko

Watch out, when BSEK gets bored, the walls start shaking! EEP!!

lol,

If i could start singing myself.. but I'd doubt anyone would understand my own lyrics.. Cus i'm a poet but I do know it! Mauahah.... I just made a rhyme, cus I have SKILLAZ!! lol again..   :joyful:
"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson