Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

I'm bored

Started by BSEK, 29-Jan-2005 (Sat) @ 20:02:42

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

BSEK

Quote from: Warlord Vir on 17-May-2006 (Wed) @ 14:45:24Hi BSEK.
How are you doing?

*BSEK looks at James*

That was random
It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

James

I am doing good. Are you good.
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

Lordvir pull out of his pocket a table and chair. Lordvir sit in the chair and set a mug of beer(which come from thin air) on the table.
Lordvir said"Hi, James"

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

James

Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

Lordvir contunie to drink his beer and said "Wonder what that was about?".

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

BSEK

James do you like saying random things?
It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

Warlord Vir

"I do not hear him said that." Then a bowl of Pretzels appear on the tables.Lordvir reach with his hand and grab a handful Pretzels and ate it.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

James

Quote from: BSEK on 25-May-2006 (Thu) @ 11:15:54James do you like saying random things?
I am just a odd person
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

"all people are odd.
truly normal person is a freak."
  8)

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

BSEK

Do you think I'm a freak?
It's complicated, when love has faded
And you can't hold on anymore
You gotta let go even though you know
Your heart's gonna hate it
And it just might break it

You never stop loving somebody
No matter what you tell yourself
You never stop loving somebody
You just, start loving somebody else

Song: You Never Stop Loving Somebody
By: Big & Rich

I am the ruler of all demons..
~BSEK

James

When I am bored I play my guitar
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

Quote from: BSEK on 26-May-2006 (Fri) @ 21:09:11Do you think I'm a freak?
Are you truly normal?(the answer is no,because all human have flaws, imperfect and differents from the standard.)
Being not normal is to normal.
And be truly normal is to be abnormal.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

James

freaks are ok at times
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

If I could any kind of freak, it be a X-men.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

James

Quote from: Warlord Vir on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:37:16If I could any kind of freak, it be a X-men.
x-men are cool
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single