Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

movies

Started by cypress, 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:33:50

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

TechnoDragon

Lets, see the old faithful...any alfred hitchcock movie!
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Warlord Vir

Never saw one, but I heard their good.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

TechnoDragon

Oh yes...Psycho was his greatest movie...you outta check it out!
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Skuld-chan

I'm not really into horror all that much...

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

TechnoDragon

Psycho was not so much horror as it was a thriller
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Warlord Vir

Like see comdey and Horror were cover,
An great action was Jurassic Park.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

I watched An American Haunting last night. It was pretty good. Gave a much more believable twist on Ghost Stories, imo. Had some great food for thought, as well.
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

TechnoDragon

American Haunting?  Didn't that just come out on DVD? I'll have to rent that!

For action, yes Jurrasic Park was good...but my favorite was true lies
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Dreamseeker

Yep. I recommend it.

True Lies was awesome.. But I love The Mummy movies, with Rachel Weisz (sp?) and Brendan Fraser.
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

Arnold Schwarzenegger is an agent whose wife doesn't know....
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir

Now I remember. It was a great movie.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

TechnoDragon

Especially the parts with explosions!    ;D
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Dreamseeker

I particularly enjoyed the Truth serum scene. lol
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir

Any Jurassic Park Fans?

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Similar topics (2)

Started by Lord Revan


Replies: 9
Views: 2777

Replies: 0
Views: 2145