Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

movies

Started by cypress, 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:33:50

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Un Gato

Every elk part in Princess Mononoke.

Elk!
When my ship still answered to the Pfhor, they called it Sfiera after their goddess of lightning and passion. When you helped us take control on Tau Ceti, the S'pht rechristened it Narhl'Lar, "Freedom and Vengeance".

I call it Boomer.

James

cars is a good movie
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

Lord of the Ring Trilogy is great.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

I wonder what lies beyond that...

Princess Mononoke is just amazing. That elk is just SOOOO cool. (I also want a tree spirit as a pet)

princess-mononoke-9.jpg Tree Spirits

11259-3.jpg Elk
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Warlord Vir

Good use of pic. The movie's art is really beautiful.
Someday I should watch all the Tenchi Movie and Inuyasha Movies.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

I wonder what lies beyond that...

Interesting wish lol

I have the dvd and i was trying to upload the movie in a compressed format to the site. but alas, its quite a lengthy and buggy process (takes to long to explain why) on my setup.
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Warlord Vir

I hope your are success.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

TechnoDragon

Although it is not my favorite movie...I just got done watching over the hedge...Hillarious...favorite part...when they gave caffine to the squirrell!
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Warlord Vir

Inuyasha and Honorable Ruler is a great movie.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

SephirothJL

My fav movie is probably Dodgeball... it was just too funny. My fav part of it is wen Ben Stiller always says those confusing things llike: "This is my team: Blade, Razor, Blazor, and of course my concigliere Michelle..."

Warlord Vir

My fav comedy movie is Spaceball.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

SephirothJL

Space Balls was hilarious...

Warlord Vir

My horror movie is Jaws.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Skuld-chan

Quote from: SephirothJL on 23-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 23:06:21Space Balls was hilarious...
......"I'm surrounded by  :cussing: !!"

"Yes SIR!", everyone says in unison!

LOL   :hehe:

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

Warlord Vir

Any one have a Favorite Horror Flick.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Similar topics (2)

Started by Lord Revan


Replies: 9
Views: 2777

Replies: 0
Views: 2145