Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Added some Music and stuff!

Started by Senkusha, 21-Mar-2025 (Fri) @ 21:09:25

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

This weekend was a busy one.  I refreshed my memory quite a bit, and soon, I may be ready to begin working on SMF related modifications using their preferred developer standards! :woot:
  • I finally started adding some of the anime music I've had sitting on my hard drive for, like, ever.  I got A through C added in the Music section.  But don't fret.  I'll be adding Anime Episodes eventually!
  • I did some internal redesign.  We have a refreshed Landing page, in fact, all the site pages are now using the Tiny Portal system.  I've also managed to create a fun 404 page, although, I'm not quite satisfied with the dialog of it.  I don't feel it's quite cRaZy enough.  You know, we've got a reputation to uphold here, right?  Anyway, you can check it out [here].
  • Speaking of our Landing page, you'll notice some pretty icons at the top of the page now.  I'll probably add the eStore once I'm ready to showcase products.
  • I did manage to add another couple of pages to the Crystal Nexus RPG.  Eventually, I'll release it for public consumption.  My goal is by the end of  next week.
  • Also, something that you all won't really care about, I made a Tiny Portal Support Helper page.  (Listing all the Packages I have installed is a major pain in the ass, so I automated that major chore.  Now, I can just run that page, and all the necessary information is collected for me!  Five seconds versus like 15 minutes of typing!! YAY ^-^
  • Finally, I managed to fix the avatars being squished on the Members Online panel.  Thanks goes to ChrisB over at TP Support!!

Anyway, I think that's everything.  Have fun!

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!