Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Server Move Complete! (14-AUG-2006)

Started by Skuld-chan, 14-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 10:38:38

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skuld-chan

The server move was more or less successful!  Thank you for your patients while the site was down, and hopefully, you will all experiance a faster experiance!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you....

The forums! (again).

Have fun!  ^-^

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

Shidasko

"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson

Skuld-chan

I just had a minor problem with the Firewall.  Problems have been resolved though.

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?