Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Website Update: 08-MAR-2006

Started by Skuld-chan, 08-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 15:33:56

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skuld-chan

Just a minor upgrade today:

I finally got the file listings (episodes, AMV's, etc...) to display in a sorted order!

I've added a new link Custom Software to the site.  This is where I will host all the programs and applets that I write to make the world a better place  :) including the role playing character generator for BESM.

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?