Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Karma

Started by James, 20-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 18:59:20

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

James

Why is it that some people have alot of karma? And why some people like mydelf and others have karma that is not so good?

Can someone explain it to me.
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

Because I watch my Karma closely.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

StratusNova

^My friend's band
This is my fiction! Please Read and let me know what you think!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3118052/1/
Please use the review on the site as well.

Un Gato

Quote from: Warlord Vir on 20-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 22:17:43Because I watch my Karma closely.
I don't and somehow I gained over 1000 while I wasn't looking.  I am confused.
When my ship still answered to the Pfhor, they called it Sfiera after their goddess of lightning and passion. When you helped us take control on Tau Ceti, the S'pht rechristened it Narhl'Lar, "Freedom and Vengeance".

I call it Boomer.

Warlord Vir

You may have a good friend.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Arcbad

I have lost almost 1500 karma in three days, and I havent seen anyone attack me!

Why do people die before they truly live?

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Zionia

wish i knew...i know how i got all my karma Smiley and i didnt cheat either
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


Warlord Vir

I cannot help you.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

I wonder what lies beyond that...

you got your karma while the llama glitch still existed.
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Un Gato

Quote from: Warlord Vir on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 21:07:47that lucks
?  As I said, I was gone while I got my Karma.  So it wasn't anything I did myself.
When my ship still answered to the Pfhor, they called it Sfiera after their goddess of lightning and passion. When you helped us take control on Tau Ceti, the S'pht rechristened it Narhl'Lar, "Freedom and Vengeance".

I call it Boomer.

Arcbad

What llama glitch?

Why do people die before they truly live?

Skuld-chan

Quote from: Arcbad on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 09:06:25I have lost almost 1500 karma in three days, and I havent seen anyone attack me!
That's probably in a certian post, I healed a bunch of members.  Your welcome!

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

Arcbad


Why do people die before they truly live?

Similar topics (1)

Started by Senkusha


Replies: 2
Views: 1963