Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

dreams

Started by cypress, 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:28:29

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I wonder what lies beyond that...

ditto, there are some serious grammar problems in all his posts. even though forums dont incorporate correct grammar, see i cant be bothered to use capitals. one has to be coherent.
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Dreamseeker

Actually, it's sleep cycles that seem "dreamless" that feel only a second long to me. I've had nights where I feel like I'm sleeping for an endless amount of time, but I think those are nights where my sleep is not restful or deep. And I've had dreams that felt like they were days long, but of course I know the average dream lasts only seconds. I guess I've experienced both.
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir

It weird. When I was child, I had nightmares. Now It is really really rare like recently in past few only couple of nightmares.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

Yeah. I'm getting them more. What's interesting to me is how they've changed... When I was little, my nightmares were of the house catching on fire (my bedroom was the attic converted into a room) and me beign trapped. Then, then they were of me losing family, or of strangers breaking into the home... As I grow older they involve my daughter, being chased, or needing to protecct my loved ones more & more.
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Shidasko

Well dreams usually do draw out thoughts from your deeper sub-conscious thinking process, so naturally they are going to be reflections of what eithe ryou fear, desire, hate. Or at least in my situation they always seem to be accurate of my subconscious. Now granted that it takes that thought and dones something extreme to further express my concern or emotion behind that. Thats why good dreams are seldom when typically nothing is bothering my conscious mind..
"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson

Warlord Vir

So what you are saying is my subconscious has little to fear and that why I have few nightmare?

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

Maybe, or maybe you don't repress your fears as much. I know I bury most of mine... Or try to keep them internalized. I can't afford to let either my sister (who seems to be empathic) or my daughter pick  up on them.
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir

Afraid they use it against you?
And I do think you are right?
I trying better understand my fear and learn what fear in order to conquer them.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

No, they wouldn't use it against me. More b/c my fears shouldn't be their burdens. They will have their own fears. My daughter shouldn't have to worry about money, yet, for example...
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Zionia

i love interpreting dreams...it is a good way to relax
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


Warlord Vir

I have do not have as many dream as I used to.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

James

I had one dream where I was talking to the wall
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

what were you talking about.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Zionia

lol...i do that outside of dreams...
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


Similar topics (1)

Started by Sari


Replies: 29
Views: 7501