Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

dreams

Started by cypress, 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:28:29

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cypress

what has been your weirdest dream?
whatever had happened and couldn't have happened any other way but the reason we are here is because of the past that lies ahead of us not behind.

I wonder what lies beyond that...

weird + embarrising, so i wont mention it
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Skuld-chan

LOL, the other night I had a dream and it was wierd!

Think of a Star Wars setting:  We are an entire galaxy at war, although, we were on the loosing end.  Several members from this community were there ... (yeah yeah, I have no idea what any of you truely look like....yeah), and I was  a General of all things.  Now normally when you think of large armies, you see column after column of men and women, but this was not the case.   There was lot of .... emptiness.  Quite strange that dream was.

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

I wonder what lies beyond that...

errrr... hmmm if you imagine zionia, dont forget his cult clothes and his migraine medication
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

James

I had a dream of a cow chasing me.
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

I remember having a running dream. where I am running away from something or someone. I was run on a large dirt path from a buildling and though a jungle.
  :hehe:

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

I wonder what lies beyond that...

I had a dream last night of going round to someone elses house, the weird thing being i havnt seen him for 10 years.
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

James

I had a dream last night. In the dream my foot kept on falling off. I did my normal daily life but my foot just kept falling off every time I looked down.
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

I think I had dream where I was in a Video game like Pacman or something.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Faia ren

I had a dream a few years ago where everyone turned into an alien and they wanted me to turn into one as well..
No matter how much you hurt me... It's nothing compared to when you broke my heart...

Warlord Vir

Last night, I had a dream about where a house of witch, a cursed shovel, and having to move table and stuff.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

The other night, I dreamt about my cell phone... My phone model had to be downgraded so that my service could be upgraded. Hm...
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir

Has anyone else have running dream?

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Shidasko

My dreams aren't meant for human ears to hear
"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Similar topics (1)

Started by Sari


Replies: 29
Views: 7501