Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Secret Ambitions

Started by Sari, 14-Nov-2006 (Tue) @ 15:18:35

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Warlord Vir

Yes, I am lacking in that department. So I have 0 girlfriends.
It had two-three years since I had a girlfriend.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

TechnoDragon

that's a shame...start hitting the circuit buddy!
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Warlord Vir

I will wait for after college.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

TechnoDragon

Well, that is probably a good idea!
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

TechnoDragon

ummm, we start a new topic and talk about something else now?
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Warlord Vir

Like may one of the other sercet amibitions?

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Zionia

i guess so...umm...i hope to be a great teacher one day
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


Warlord Vir

I hope to find a new major before too long.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

I want to fix my house!!! And get rid of a bunch of things. And quite a few other things.
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir

Like some junks?
Or something else?

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

I need to get rid of old packrat-ish stuff. And I need to create more room, better flow.
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir

And there something wrong with being a packrat?

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

No, I am one. It's just really cluttering my mind up to have my house becoming so cluttered. I need to open up the space to be able to relax. The harmony in my house could be greatly improved.
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Similar topics (1)

Replies: 1
Views: 2346