Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Secret Ambitions

Started by Sari, 14-Nov-2006 (Tue) @ 15:18:35

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Skuld-chan

*screams with panic of the thought to see EK behind the wheel of a motorized vehicle*

AAHAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH!    :o


(Sorry.... I couldn't resist!  :P )

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

Dreamseeker

Just a few for now:

To Learn Gaelic.
To end my migraines.
To watch my daughter rule the Mat.
To take awesome photos of her journey.
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Sari

Quote from: Skuld-chan on 17-Nov-2006 (Fri) @ 11:59:03*screams with panic of the thought to see EK behind the wheel of a motorized vehicle*

AAHAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH!    :o


(Sorry.... I couldn't resist!  :P )
No really. Be terrified. First time Dad tried to teach me how to drive, I almost crached the car.
All I had to do was hit the brakes!

Dreamseeker: Migranes? They sound bad... I never had any of them.

janus zeal

Lets see...
To actaully make my site successful, and to make the girl im in love with happy. and to learn php. :p
~janus zeal

Is it possible that our dream was nothing more then that? A dream..A wish for a better world created by two misguided lovers. I dont know...but my heart will always live in that world... in that peaceful little city by the sea...

Warlord Vir

Wish you the best of luck, janus zeal.
You have a website?
What is it?

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Sari

I'm interested as well. I like going to different sites. It helps me with my own.

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

TechnoDragon

Oh, heck...now I want to see as well!
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Zionia

i hope to marry the woman of my dreams one day....and be happy forever with her
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


Warlord Vir

Me too.
However, I afraid that will be very hard these day.(like it was ever)

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Zionia

well...i already have met her and am deeply in love with her..so i have the first part down...now just hadve to follow through...
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


Warlord Vir

Great to hear that.
I wish you good luck with that.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

TechnoDragon

What's wrong at your end vir?
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Warlord Vir

What do exactly mean?
If you mean by I have no girlfriend.Then that it. But it something else. Then.?

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

TechnoDragon

no, just regarding the lack of girlfriend...
Don't tell me to get into shape...I have a shape...It is round!

Similar topics (1)

Replies: 1
Views: 2346