Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

chicken

Started by Lord Revan, 02-Jul-2007 (Mon) @ 17:05:56

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lord Revan

A man goes to a restaurant and orders a chicken dish.
By the time the food is ready and he is about to eat, the waiter comes back and says,
"Sir, I'm afraid there has been a mistake. You see that police officer who is sitting at the next table is a regular customer of ours and he usually orders the same dish. The problem with this is that this is the last chicken in the house. I'm afraid I'll have to take this dish to him and arrange for another dish for you!"
The guy gets really upset and refuses to give up his food. The waiter walks over to the other table and explains the situation to the officer.

A few minutes later the officer walks over to the man's table and says, "Listen up, pal.
That is MY chicken you are about to eat and I'll warn you whatever you do to that chicken I'll do the same to you.
You pull out one of its legs, I'll pull out one of yours. You break one of its wings, I'll break one of your arms!"
The man calmly looks at the chicken, then sticks his middle finger in the bird's rectum pulls
it out and licks it. He then gets up, drops his pants, bends over and says, "Your turn!"
and so, in an attempt to slay each other, the two worriors took their own lives
do not miss them and do not envy them
the survivors were left to ponder the existance of the universe
so they left to different dimensions
lovers cherished their last moments families said their goodbyes to never see eachother again was their choice
to rid the universe of the corruption that created them
the two warriors revealed important lessons to us all
no one is free from corruption
no destiny is carved in stone
and always
if your going to kill some one, make sure theyre dead

Warlord Vir

That going a little too far.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dreamseeker

LOL Now, that would be a person who thinks on his feet! LOL
"Any great ideas?" / "Get up... Move faster!" ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Dragonchilde