Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Favorite Colors

Started by Skuld-chan, 24-Sep-2006 (Sun) @ 14:34:22

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Warlord Vir

Like the sea or something?
May I ask why it your favorite?

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

janus zeal

Blue because i like the cool-looking color of blue.

Greenish because ........... its the color of this girls eyes. also it just looks cool. more specific then that idk.
~janus zeal

Is it possible that our dream was nothing more then that? A dream..A wish for a better world created by two misguided lovers. I dont know...but my heart will always live in that world... in that peaceful little city by the sea...

Warlord Vir

My favorite is Black because it so cool. I am fan of dark anti-heroes. And even some really cool-looking villians.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Zionia

i like black for clothing...most of my shirts are black or close to it...
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


Warlord Vir

For me, they are only a few thing in this world which do not look good in black.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

draconious380

I like black on about everything.  nothing beats black and crimson paired together though.
Ladies and gentlemen good evening,
you've seen that seeing is believing,
your ears and your eyes will be bleeding,
please check to see if you are still breathing,
hold tight because the show is not over,
if you will please move in closer,
you're about to be blown over,
by the wonders you are about to behold here.


Warlord Vir

So you want a field of black and crimson?
I may sound weird but I like idea of a green pasture filled with mutlicolored flowers instead of a blacken field of one color.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

draconious380

Black and red often signify death a destruction, the field of flowers signifies life and rebirth.  Just like the volcanoic eruption leaves a desolate wasteland, until the extremly rare ash flowers start to bloom.
Ladies and gentlemen good evening,
you've seen that seeing is believing,
your ears and your eyes will be bleeding,
please check to see if you are still breathing,
hold tight because the show is not over,
if you will please move in closer,
you're about to be blown over,
by the wonders you are about to behold here.


Warlord Vir

which is what color?
I bet it green or at least it stem is green.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

draconious380

They are all sorts of colors: whites, reds, purples, mainly
Ladies and gentlemen good evening,
you've seen that seeing is believing,
your ears and your eyes will be bleeding,
please check to see if you are still breathing,
hold tight because the show is not over,
if you will please move in closer,
you're about to be blown over,
by the wonders you are about to behold here.


Warlord Vir

So I got you to say.
It  look desolate without some other colors.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

draconious380

I never said there wasn't a need for other colors.  I just like black and red as the most distinguished of the colors, plus I look my best in black and red.
Ladies and gentlemen good evening,
you've seen that seeing is believing,
your ears and your eyes will be bleeding,
please check to see if you are still breathing,
hold tight because the show is not over,
if you will please move in closer,
you're about to be blown over,
by the wonders you are about to behold here.


Warlord Vir

I was stating that not everyone and everything look good in black.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

draconious380

I agree.  Not many can pull off black like I can.
Ladies and gentlemen good evening,
you've seen that seeing is believing,
your ears and your eyes will be bleeding,
please check to see if you are still breathing,
hold tight because the show is not over,
if you will please move in closer,
you're about to be blown over,
by the wonders you are about to behold here.


Warlord Vir

I believe I can better much look great in black.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 1618

Replies: 0
Views: 1662

Replies: 3
Views: 2751

Replies: 16
Views: 5347