Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

anime relation

Started by cypress, 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:24:19

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

cypress

which anime character from any series would you be mostly related to? and why? :crazy:
whatever had happened and couldn't have happened any other way but the reason we are here is because of the past that lies ahead of us not behind.

I wonder what lies beyond that...

washu - intelligent weird and funny
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Skuld-chan

Hmmm, that's a difficult question to answer! I've seen qualities in lots of charactes that I could be related to....I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

Similar topics (5)