Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Anyone make or watch AMV's?

Started by SephirothJL, 23-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 23:02:14

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SephirothJL

I am a pretty good amv maker and am proud of my skill as one... if you make some feel free to send them to me via e-mail at sonoffatgoose1990@yahoo.com If u wanna see any of the amv's i've made go to youtube and type in sephirothJL u will get a list of all my amv's enjoy and reply!!!!  ;D

Skuld-chan

I believe AnimeGirl821? makes AMV's.  Hopefully I didn't mess her name up too badly, as she hasn't really been online in quite some time.

I do have a request.  Once upon a time, I had the desire of making an AMV of the opening theme song to Ah! My Goddess (Season 1) -- Open Your Mind.  However, I lack the time, tools, and the expertise to pull such an event off.  I wanted to capture the song's emotion to those of us English speakers since I don't feel that the opening animation truely captures it.

So, if you have the inclination to make such a video, count me in on the distribution, okay?  Thanks!   ;D

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

SephirothJL

no prob just let me work on it a bit!!!!

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 7
Views: 2648

Replies: 0
Views: 1977

Replies: 3
Views: 1428

Replies: 5
Views: 1663