Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

If You Were a Magical Girl/Guy?

Started by Senkusha, 15-Sep-2023 (Fri) @ 17:22:21

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

If you could become a magical girl / or guy, what would your special powers be?  For example:

Usagi / Sailor Moon can use transformation magic (illusions) to change her appearence to be any role she desires.  She also has her Moon Tiara that can act like a boomerang and vanquish evil doers.  Fate Testarossa from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha has the power of lightning, and is super fast.  And although not considered a Magical Girl, Belldandy from Ah My Goddess can grant any one wish to those whom deserve it.  Nodoka from Negima!  Has a book that can "make" the future.

I think if I had some powers, it would be an ability to spread positivity.... casting fireballs would be really cool though.  But my favorite super power I think would be teleportation.  I'd love to be able to appear anywhere at a moment's notice!

So what would your powers be?

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 3284

Replies: 2
Views: 2242

Replies: 2
Views: 1932

Replies: 22
Views: 5942

Replies: 0
Views: 1936