Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Dogs or cats?

Started by Henrywrites, 09-Jan-2024 (Tue) @ 00:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Henrywrites

 I have had a longterm phobia towards dogs. I will not easily visit a friend that has dogs, but will freely go to a friend that got cats.  When asked to make a choice between the two most popular pets we can see at our home, which one are you going to pick? Why did you say so?

Senkusha

Definitely a cat...or a ferret if that's an option. ;D   I like how cats are mostly self-sufficient, and can take care of themselves for the most part.  They don't need a ton of attention, but will demand attention from you when they want/need it.

RIP Cupid.

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

I like both equally. A dog you can take a nice walk with. Cats are great for cuddling, sitting on your lap while you are reading or watching TV.

Similar topics (1)

Started by Senkusha


Replies: 3
Views: 2391