Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Do you have a Wishlist?

Started by Senkusha, 13-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 07:36:20

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

I'm just curious, with the Season of Gift Giving around the corner, if you have a wishlist?  I know lots of people are tight on money this year, but if you have a wishlist, would you care to share it?

As for me personally, I have a bunch of outdated wishlists scattered all over the Internet.  I'll clean them up and organize them, then I'll post mine. :nosweat:

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

I don't give nor get gifts so there's no Wishlist lol The only gift I give to people is "Time". It's cheap yet can make a lasting impact :)

Heatman

I wish someone gave me a Telsa self driving electric car as a Christmas gift this season. I really crave for the car so much. If it's not way above my budget, I would have bought it by now.

Senkusha

Hopefully, they fix the autopilot bug they found first though...

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

Quote from: Heatman on 18-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 16:08:28I wish someone gave me a Telsa self driving electric car as a Christmas gift this season. I really crave for the car so much. If it's not way above my budget, I would have bought it by now.
Looks like it's priced at $15,000. I would have thought it'd be more. When we were looking for a car for me a few years back, we were amazed at how expensive they had become!
How much are they in your area?

Senkusha

$15,000??  Maybe $150,000!!  Can you even buy a new car for under $30,000 in 2023?

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

Quote from: Senkusha on 20-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 12:46:14$15,000??  Maybe $150,000!!  Can you even buy a new car for under $30,000 in 2023?
I cannot get an accurate quote for this type of car. Anybody buy one? lol
Many car manufacturers shut down & couldn't build new cars during that virus so it upped the price even more. Even for used cars!

Similar topics (5)