Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Not from this world?

Started by Senkusha, 12-Apr-2025 (Sat) @ 20:53:58

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

I remember watching this series many years ago, and partially read the manga.  But upon doing research for a story I'm working on, I may have stumbled onto a fact that I had been ignorant of.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This could make sense considering the genres listed are Science Fiction.  What are your thoughts on this?  I really need to rewatch this series!

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 2
Views: 1935

Replies: 0
Views: 1839

Replies: 6
Views: 2468

Started by Sari


Replies: 10
Views: 2721