Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Website Update: 27-MAR-2006

Started by Skuld-chan, 27-Mar-2006 (Mon) @ 11:03:58

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I wonder what lies beyond that...

Well it was their anniversary, and it has actually been apples quietest day for 7 weeks.
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand

Skuld-chan

Yup, I messed up....I should have done something like that.....darn!

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

I wonder what lies beyond that...

oh well there is allways next year!
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand