Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

comedy

Started by cypress, 18-May-2006 (Thu) @ 19:50:44

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Warlord Vir

It is on the Hallmark.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

James

I do like hallmark cards
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

James

Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Skuld-chan

It's on cable.

Um funny movies?  Ya, you named the few that I know.  Can't for get any of Mel Brooks movies!

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

James

Quote from: Skuld-chan on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 09:57:58It's on cable.
Um funny movies?  Ya, you named the few that I know.  Can't for get any of Mel Brooks movies!
spaceballs was funny. I got that on dvd
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir

Quote from: James on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 17:31:43
Quote from: Skuld-chan on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 09:57:58It's on cable.
Um funny movies?  Ya, you named the few that I know.  Can't for get any of Mel Brooks movies!
spaceballs was funny. I got that on dvd

Spaceball on DVD. Great!

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

James

Quote from: Warlord Vir on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 12:17:33
Quote from: James on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 17:31:43
Quote from: Skuld-chan on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 09:57:58It's on cable.
Um funny movies?  Ya, you named the few that I know.  Can't for get any of Mel Brooks movies!
spaceballs was funny. I got that on dvd

Spaceball on DVD. Great!
know days you can just go on line to get his movies.
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Slain

I got a kick out of pulp fiction.
Yes I got sunshine it's a suicide song
In the back of my mind
Pure white evil wrapped around my eyes
Yes I got these needles and I've been living
I don't even want no part
Cause hard is the fall
Cold is the bite
~~~~~~~~~~"Kill the Sun" Colorfinger

James

Quote from: Slain on 08-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 23:54:56I got a kick out of pulp fiction.
getting kicked out is not good
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

James

Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Slain

Yes I got sunshine it's a suicide song
In the back of my mind
Pure white evil wrapped around my eyes
Yes I got these needles and I've been living
I don't even want no part
Cause hard is the fall
Cold is the bite
~~~~~~~~~~"Kill the Sun" Colorfinger

Warlord Vir


Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.