Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

What Anime Series is your favorite?

Started by Skuld-chan, 04-Aug-2004 (Wed) @ 10:15:54

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sari

Inuyasha and Tenchi for me, but that might change soon. I have started talking to my cuz again. She knows many animes!   ;D

KagatoEvilGenius

I'd say Hellsing and Great Teacher Onizuka. Those anime just kick a$$!!  :))
'I'm just a f***-up, your just a f***-up, we're just two f***-ups, at least we're f***ed-up together.'-Coal Chamber-Beckoned



'huh, Yosho...looks like I've lost again.' Kagato-Universe Ep.25

Shidasko

GTO Manga only was good, the anime and live action were pretty crappy.
Hellsing was alright.

Now go for the .Hack//Sign if your a big Online Gaming loser. Lol
I loved it. Absolutely great..
"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson

Vash289

id like to add naruto is still my fav but dbz has been replaced by my lovable love hina
god is not real instead prais blackmage nuklearpower.com

Shidasko

 hate all three.. love hina the worst though. Decent story, interesting concept. But bad character interaction and no sense of stability or realisim. The guy gets hits by everything from these girls and the next scene, he is completely fine. BUT if he hurts himself, then he'll be temporaily injury for a few episodes.
"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson

LilSakura87

My favorite would be Inuyasha hand down. Then it would be Yu Yu Hakusho,Tenchi and DBZ. Oh and I also like Love Hina !  ;D

~Did you know, I am a Pioneer? ~
Sakura-Chan

Shidasko

got a big enough signature?


(Administrators Note:  The original image has automatically been resized to something more reasonable with the new Forum Software.  For the full effect, I have attached the original image.)
ryoko-snowboard.jpg
"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson

Vash289

  :)hehehe i dont know its a very good signature *gawks at it
god is not real instead prais blackmage nuklearpower.com

Skuld-chan

hhmmmm al;though i like the kawaii signature, its really way too big!  Try to size it down to less than 2 inches, please.  Also, i must appologize for my lack of propper sentance structure, i';m tying with one finger, and holding a fussy baby with the other arm!   :o

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

Shidasko

Okay Now I want to know, Who came up with the "Did you know, I am pioneer" bit?? I see that all other certain sections of this forum. Was it a quote from the show or was it some form quote someone made and everyone else copied. Cus it's really bugging me about the origins of taht quote.
"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson

Vash289

god is not real instead prais blackmage nuklearpower.com

Skuld-chan

okay, I guess I'll have to spill my secrets!   :P

The phrase "Did you know, I am a pioneer..." is the first phrase in the theme song to OVA 2 (English version) ("I'm a Pioneer")

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

Shidasko

I forgot that about the song singing it. Evertime I heard the word, it would remind of the song. But I didn't know that you copied the line out of the song..Jeez.. it's been so long since I last heard that song. I remember when I use to listen to that song religiously and the others as well. I really like Washu's Ballad and Washu's Heartache
"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson

rumiya

well idd have to say the tenchi ,sammy series. ;Dthough i do havev vandread dvd set to now , thats good.
 i like all kinds of animie, and yes even magical girl series to, :) .in fact imm watching a new magical girl series from fansubbing group , interesting , magical girl lyrical nanoha.. humm not bad for a new series.. plus more fansubbs of gundam seed to
i can summ up live in three words
  it goes on
  ( robert frost)

Slade

Even though I like Tenchi, Kid muscle is wonderfully funny and over witty whilst Big O is a great drama and has wonderful monoulogue and quotes over memories and realties though the ending is werid.

Similar topics (5)