Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Do you use BBS's?

Started by Senkusha, 23-Apr-2025 (Wed) @ 20:03:25

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

I know better.  Like, nobody in 2025 uses a BBS.  In fact, how many of you even know what a BBS is, what it stands for?

I heard this term used in Episode five (I think), and the memories that were recalled... long distance phone bills, finding text based games.  Ah, fond memories.  Do you have any memories of using a BBS?

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 3285

Replies: 4
Views: 2408

Replies: 1
Views: 2017

Replies: 0
Views: 3725

Replies: 3
Views: 1911