Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Website Update: 26-JUL-2006

Started by Skuld-chan, 26-Jul-2006 (Wed) @ 09:29:57

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skuld-chan

YAY!  Let there be BLOGS!

Yup, I finally got the mod installed, and it is operational.  A couple of things:

1.  I'm going to see if there is a way to "import" already existing blogs into the new blog system

2.  Also, I'm going to see if a couple of new features can be added to the blog system
  • A blog description underneath each blog title on the main blog screen.
  • A mood indicator to be added to the blog post box.
  • Viewing Permissions (like My Space has).

That's about it.  To start a new blog, click on the link to the left "Show Blogs", or select "Manage your Blog".

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?