Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Asherson's Call: An Update

Started by Senkusha, 25-Jul-2023 (Tue) @ 19:42:25

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

I think Kokoro is progressing nicely.  Although, I got my butt handed to me shortly after I took this screen shot.  :nosweat:  Level 21.

AC_21.png

And after I got my butt handed to me...
AC_21(1).png

And my current skill numbers...
AC_21(2).png

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 2534

Replies: 0
Views: 2743

Replies: 0
Views: 1778

Replies: 0
Views: 2381

Replies: 0
Views: 2408