Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Support for Palestine

Started by Senkusha, 05-Nov-2023 (Sun) @ 18:14:42

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

The People of the World are fed up with the Elitist State / Governments.  Look at all the people protesting in the streets all around the world!  I think this is amazing.  #WeNeedToEndWar

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

I agree!
We need to end the Wants of those who are in power!

Senkusha

Some good news.  One of the puppets, George Soros is not seeking re-election.  I'll see if I can find the link again.

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

Quote from: Senkusha on 16-Nov-2023 (Thu) @ 11:19:31Some good news.  One of the puppets, George Soros is not seeking re-election.  I'll see if I can find the link again.
One down. Now we need to get rid of all those who are not "For The People".

Heatman

War is horrible. I will never support war for any reason whatsoever. There's a always a better way to reach a resolution than having to go to war. It's the people, women and children that suffer the most when the shootings and bombing starts flying.

ZandraJoi

Quote from: Heatman on 18-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 16:37:20War is horrible. I will never support war for any reason whatsoever. There's a always a better way to reach a resolution than having to go to war. It's the people, women and children that suffer the most when the shootings and bombing starts flying.
Reminds me of the song "War".

War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing

Can't find who was the original singer however. Anybody know?

Senkusha

One of my favorite Christmas songs is "Happy Christmas (War is Over)"  I especially love hearing a children's choir echoing that chorus line over and over again.

I'll see if I can find the song.  The complete title is War?  What genre is it, do you know?

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)