Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

mississippi

Started by Lord Revan, 02-Jul-2007 (Mon) @ 16:57:08

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lord Revan

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They seat themselves and engage in animated conversation.

The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but she listens in horror as one of the men says the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Two asses, dey come together. I come again. Two asses, dey come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come once-a more."

"You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly, "in this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man, "Imma just tellun my friend howa to spella Mississippi."
and so, in an attempt to slay each other, the two worriors took their own lives
do not miss them and do not envy them
the survivors were left to ponder the existance of the universe
so they left to different dimensions
lovers cherished their last moments families said their goodbyes to never see eachother again was their choice
to rid the universe of the corruption that created them
the two warriors revealed important lessons to us all
no one is free from corruption
no destiny is carved in stone
and always
if your going to kill some one, make sure theyre dead

Warlord Vir

Yet agian. I said your pushing the limit.

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Dragonchilde

dude, how many of these jokes are you going to post?