Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Glasses, Contacts, none, or both?

Started by Sari, 26-Feb-2007 (Mon) @ 15:15:08

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do you wear something for eyesight?

glasses
contacts
both
nothing

Mart1000son

If I had to choose between contacts of glasses I'd definitly go for glasses, they're supposedly a lot less trouble to put on than contacts

James

If I had contacts knowing me I would poke a eye out. I would poke both of them out since I am just clumsy.  :-\
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single

Zionia

i have 15/20 vision in one eye and 20/20 in the other...i dont need help lol...as long as i dont need to focus with both eyes im good  :P
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"


Dragonchilde

I wear glasses, and prefer to keep them dirty so noone can see my eyes

James

I was told I look good in my glasses
Don't look down and say DOH!!

Single