Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Battle of the [Worst] Cooks in Anime!!!!

Started by Senkusha, 05-Dec-2023 (Tue) @ 20:08:03

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

Akane_cooking.jpg
Who would you say is the worst cook in all the anime you've watched?

Since I haven't seen all that many, I'd have to say so far, the worst cook I've seen is Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2.  Apparently, she can put you in the hospital with food poisoning.

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 3333

Replies: 0
Views: 3167

Replies: 0
Views: 2542

Replies: 0
Views: 5484