Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

A Better Society?

Started by Senkusha, 21-Jun-2024 (Fri) @ 10:57:12

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

I stumbled across this post talking about how Maslow created his famous Hierarchy of Needs pyramid.
Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg

In this video, @diet_communism discusses a better system.  For months now, I've been thinking a circle would be a better representation of Human Needs, however, I wasn't sure about how all the pieces fit together.  In the video, the creator links this:
Screenshot-2019-03-10-09.17.38.png

Anyway, I think we as a civilization can learn a lot from other cultures, such as FirstNation and BlackFoot, focusing on Generosity instead of Selfishness.  These peoples, their cultures have proven that when we think of others first, everybody prospers.  Anyway, here's the full video if anybody would like to learn more.

https://www.animerpgs.com/videos/Maslow.mp4

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (1)

Replies: 3
Views: 1342