Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Sasami Cooking Club

Started by Senkusha, 15-Mar-2025 (Sat) @ 21:30:05

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

We all know that Sasami is renowned for cooking very delicious foods, and I'll admit that it's been forever and a day since the last time I've had the pleasure of watching anything Tenchi related, however, I'd like to know:

Just what has Sasami actually cooked?  I mean, beyond fresh carrots from the local area fields that Ryo-ooki selfishly devours?

Looks like I'll have to dust off the Tenchi series and give it some much needed attention!

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 1
Views: 2005

Replies: 0
Views: 2562

Started by Senkusha


Replies: 1
Views: 1645

Replies: 0
Views: 2315

Replies: 0
Views: 2019