Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Looking for the Card Game.

Started by Skuld-chan, 21-Feb-2011 (Mon) @ 14:04:45

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Skuld-chan

Okay, now I know that somebody has to have made an official card game from these animes.  I just have to find somebody selling it, and would prefer non-eBay.  Does anybody have any suggestions for me?  This would be a game I'd actually enjoy playing.  I might make an online rendition too.  Could be lots of fun I think.

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 2702

Replies: 0
Views: 3725

Replies: 6
Views: 2581

Replies: 1
Views: 2230