Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Your thoughts on Dice Mechanics and...

Started by Senkusha, 25-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 08:45:11

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

First of all, Blessed Holidays!!

Second, this morning, I had a thought, and a lot of questions I need answers to from our Beloved Gamers:
  • What's your preferred dice mechanics?  Why?
  • Also, in terms of Character Creation, what's your favorite method? 
  • Do you prefer rolling up your character? 
  • Which method of rolling up do you like?
  • Or do you prefer a Build Point System? 
  • Is there any other system you've seen for generating the Stat Block of your characters during creation?

Finally, what are your thoughts on using a deck of cards as a process to aid the Game Master?  I'm thinking of Encounters, Quick NPC creation, [the beloved] Deck of Many Things, Loot Rewards, etc

I'm in the process of creating my own system I've got ideas for, and I'm stuck on the "best" mechanics to use, so I figured I'd reach out and take some notes. :) 

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 1
Views: 1458

Replies: 0
Views: 2457

Replies: 0
Views: 2445