Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Finding a role

Started by Senkusha, 09-Aug-2024 (Fri) @ 15:15:28

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

I've recently had a thought, about how much I enjoy helping other people, and I've been craving spiritual content.  So, I've been watching a lot of it on YouTube.  I'm now wondering what could I do to give more spiritual aid to others?

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 1
Views: 2227

Replies: 0
Views: 2309

Replies: 0
Views: 3282

Replies: 0
Views: 3006

Replies: 0
Views: 2402