Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Where are you?

Started by Senkusha, 25-Aug-2022 (Thu) @ 18:43:16

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

So, I'm just curious.  Where are all my fellow Otaku's Weebs, Geeks, and role playing anime writing lovers at???

Has the evil empire of Facebook gotten to you all??!

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Ken

Or Twitter for that matter.  :))

Do nerds count? I'm one myself.

https://danerdkensforum.proboards.com/ NerdiestKen's Forum - Providing members with a wide range of topics since 2019.

Senkusha


Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Ken

Thank you, because us nerds rule  ;)

https://danerdkensforum.proboards.com/ NerdiestKen's Forum - Providing members with a wide range of topics since 2019.

ZandraJoi

Social Media has taken away many people from the forums lol
Hopefully you'll have members come back :)

Senkusha

I like to think I run a good ship.  No advertising, spam, or anything really intrusive here (other than signatures, but that's fine)  I like to foster a positive and inclusive area for all who enjoy anime and role playing, heck, even just writing in general. :)

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Ken

You're doing great with your site :)

https://danerdkensforum.proboards.com/ NerdiestKen's Forum - Providing members with a wide range of topics since 2019.

Senkusha


Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 3288

Replies: 0
Views: 5814

Replies: 38
Views: 8216

Replies: 3
Views: 2271