Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

What is your Job?

Started by Senkusha, 10-Oct-2023 (Tue) @ 16:12:28

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

What is your current job, and what is your career?  Do you have a dream job?  If so, what is it?

As for me, I'm currently a supervising cashier at a restaurant requirement/foodstuffs warehouse.  My career was Information Technology, but it's been a number of years since I've actively been in anything that resembles that role. Currently, I have no career, as the job I've been in for the last three years is a dead end job, and I've got no place to advance to within the company that I work for.  

My dream job?  That's a great question.  I really don't know anymore.  For a while, I wanted to be a Game Developer, but now I really don't know what motivates me for the purpose of earning money.  I do know that I want to help other people, and I enjoy solving problems.  I also enjoy cooking food, but I really don't want to get paid to stand on my feet all day near a fire.  Besides, customers can be way too picky.  I've thought about being a writer, but I'm not too sure I'm good enough to sell anything that I write.  And I would rather write for the fun of writing, rather than being dependent upon a paycheck for awesome writing.

I guess you could say that I'm currently lost without a plan.

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

I'm a housewife. We are child-free by choice but have fur-kids.
I had some goals as in being a marine biologist but life tends to get in the way of dreams :)

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 2239

Replies: 0
Views: 2699

Replies: 1
Views: 1081

Replies: 1
Views: 2924