Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Princess Akane!

Started by Ranma-Masaki, 07-Nov-2004 (Sun) @ 15:22:01

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ranma-Masaki

This is my first ever go at editing two pictures togiver in someway. I got the idea from a future fic that i am thinking of writing some day. Hope you like it!  ;)

Shidasko

 Intersting, I'll give you that.
"If something is hard, its not worth doing" - Homer Simpson

Skuld-chan

Hmmm, it really looks very much like Ayeka, more so than Akane...perhaps if she only had the one hair tail down the back....  hmmmm, I'd like to hear more about this fic you're contiplating   :joyful:

Unlocking the greatest mysteries
(Yes, I am Senkusha, Administrator of the now-gone Ayeka's Bliss Website.)
Why this secondary account?