Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Flames

Started by Sari, 21-May-2007 (Mon) @ 13:19:38

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sari

Didn't know exactly where to put this. Anyway, has anyone gotten any recent fanfic flames? Nowadays, you can't get too decent ones, but I manage to get the most interesting flames. Most piss me off (the only two I have so far) and both were of unsigned review, meaning I can't reply to them. Ever wanted to, but never got the chance? Just post them here!
Mine will not have the quote of the review because I can't look at it right now, but I will do it in a few hours.
1. Flame From Final Words: Now the reviewer had mentioned cremation as the popular form of funeral in Japan. Well, the would've completely destroyed the story if it weren't for the slight chance of someone being buried instead and you know what? The person turned around and started talking about ICPO being non-dangerous. Tell that to the CIA!! Their job is information-relaying, but they're so secretive that you don't even know whose in there!
2. Flame from Slumber: Okay, this person was talking about the main characters' religion. I probably deserved this one since I mentioned in the note that I thought they were christian since they celebrated Christmas, but then, after I saw the review, I remembered one of my favorite characters messing with a shrine bell when they were praying good luck on their entrance exams. However,   :blink: their religion could've been wrong. You see, I had a character die in the end and have Gabriel retrieve her. In a sense, I talked nothing of what they believed: just mentioned what I thought in the AN.
So yea, just a little something to do whenever you get mad at someone's unsigned review.