Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Who is your favorite anime pervert?

Started by Animegirl821, 31-Jul-2007 (Tue) @ 20:29:58

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Animegirl821

Quote from: Ayeka-chanError:  Oh no!  This message was never archived properly :figures: and I really don't know what this post was all about because it was such a long time ago!  :'(    Bad Google-bot-kun!  :crazy:

Hey!  Here's a cool idea!!! :woot: Let's just play Mad Libs!  Imagine what the Animegirl821 originally wrote in this post, and reply with whatever you think what this post was about.  We'll just go with it! ^-^  
I am Animegirl821.
The Anime Goddess.
I come and go and sometimes, i don't return in a few weeks.
I have seen more anime than a regular anime should.
I make Anime Music Videos currently of Azumanga Daioh.
Anime currently watching: Lucky Star

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 3338

Replies: 73
Views: 13586

Replies: 16
Views: 3578

Replies: 0
Views: 2244