Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Happy 2023!

Started by Senkusha, 01-Jan-2023 (Sun) @ 06:33:03

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

Another year passes us by.  I hope 2022 was as a good of a year as it was for me!  Lots of great things happened last year:

  • I stayed gainfully employed.
  • I was promoted.
  • I got engaged!
  • We got five new members!
  • I finally got to upgrade my computer system.
  • And probably most importantly, I achieved my 2022 New Years Resolution Goal:  Obtained a credit score of at least 650!

    Let's hope that 2023 gives us even more awesome-sauce!

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

4 more days left of this year to make 2023 the way you want it!
What will you change?
I just keep doing the best I can :)

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 1
Views: 2207

Replies: 0
Views: 2157

Replies: 0
Views: 2042

Replies: 2
Views: 1953

Replies: 0
Views: 1767