Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Grocery Shopping in Japan

Started by Senkusha, 30-Nov-2023 (Thu) @ 12:53:31

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

I think I'm living in the WRONG country!  Apparently, you can get ALL THIS for only $25 (USD?)  What do you think?

https://www.animerpgs.com/videos/JapaneseGroceries.mp4

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

That is unreal! Why do you think it's so much cheaper over there than in the USA?

Senkusha

I don't think there's nearly the level of corrupt greed in the companies in Japan that we have in the USA.

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 1785

Replies: 3
Views: 1339

Replies: 1
Views: 1710