Main Menu

News:

We've readjusted!  Check out the new and improved forum,  Prismatica.  This forum you're reading right now is officially an archive.

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Fukitol

Started by Senkusha, 04-Aug-2023 (Fri) @ 13:31:25

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

Everybody surely has seen this, but I want to make my own version but I need some ideas for actions or activities that I could represent as pictures.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

Quote from: Senkusha on 04-Aug-2023 (Fri) @ 13:31:25Everybody surely has seen this, but I want to make my own version but I need some ideas for actions or activities that I could represent as pictures.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Well, what is your goal, objective? Do you have a list of pros & cons? :)

Senkusha

I didn't really have any goal when I posted this, just that I think I wanted to join on the bandwagon, as a member of society who's had enough BS. :)

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

Quote from: Senkusha on 22-Nov-2023 (Wed) @ 20:31:39I didn't really have any goal when I posted this, just that I think I wanted to join on the bandwagon, as a member of society who's had enough BS. :)
That's understandable. Maybe others can pipe in with some goals so we help each other out :)