Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Tattoos and AI

Started by Senkusha, 06-Mar-2024 (Wed) @ 07:55:00

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

I got to thinking, there's a few pictures that I'd love to see what they would look like as a tattoo.  Does anybody know if there's any AI out there, or maybe even any processes using something like Gimp that would let me see what an image would look like as a tattoo?

It's not just as simple as changing something to grayscale.  And some colors are omitted or changed based on a person's skin tone.

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

That'd be an interesting idea. I am not into AI nor tattoos but am curious what's out there for people. Some tattoo artists are quite good at what they do so it'd be a nice comparison with the AI version.

Similar topics (5)