Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Illness

Started by Senkusha, 22-Nov-2022 (Tue) @ 06:18:00

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

We've all gotten the occasional cold or flu.  But it seems that most anime characters never get sick!  I mean they wear skimpy clothing in cold weather, and I remember as a kid, my mom always told me that I'll get sick if I run around in the cold without a jacket on.  So, let's find some examples of when anime characters actually catch a cold.

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Senkusha

I found one!  In Sailor Moon, I'll have to go find the episode, but one of the Sailor Scouts catches a cold.  I want to say it's Sailor Mars.

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

ZandraJoi

I remember that episode! But I do agree it's rare for anime characters to get the common cold. Now being in the hospital is different from acute happenings.