Main Menu

News:

Check out our  Discord Server.  Currently, it resembles a ZOMBIE.  It needs brains!

Redirection!

Please check out our new and improved home magical girl role playing experience: Prismatica, where you can Refract Your Destiny!


1uidPrismaticaBanner2.png


This forum will remain open as an archive.  

Looking for a Song

Started by Senkusha, 29-Apr-2025 (Tue) @ 21:34:31

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senkusha

At 14:02 minutes in episode 20, this scene, there's some background music that begins playing.  I want to find this filler music.  Does anybody know what the name of this song is?
2025-04-29 20_40_09-Chobits Disc 3 - VLC media player.png

I tried looking in the end credits for the episode, but all I found was this.
2025-04-29 21_32_12-Chobits Disc 3 - VLC media player.png

Creative Pioneer exploring anime role playing adventures!

Similar topics (5)

Replies: 0
Views: 2461

Replies: 0
Views: 4541

Replies: 6
Views: 2582

Replies: 1
Views: 2231