Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 30-Mar-2025 (Sun) @ 20:27:54

Title: Old Anime Fan Sites
Post by: Senkusha on 30-Mar-2025 (Sun) @ 20:27:54
I remember back in the day... like nearly 20 years ago, during the Wild Wild West of the Internet, there were many, many, many forums dedicated to various anime titles and characters.

Just tonight, I stumbled onto The Ayeka Fan Club.  I'm not sure if it's the original (ayeka . org), but I do recognize quite a few familiar screen names.  Although, I think that site is dead too, because the last post was from 2019.  I was going to sign in and say "Hi!, I found you in 2025!", but I guess there's a problem with the registration portal.  Oh well.

Anyway, do you know of any old anime sites?

The only other one I know of is UselessTenchi, That site is still kind of active. :)

Anyway, I know I'm talking into the Void right now, but maybe some digital archeologist will stumble onto this site and say "Hey, neat!  An anime forum!"  (I'm actually surprised I spelled archeologist correctly... -/- )