Kawaii Klub

Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 28-Oct-2011 (Fri) @ 19:45:18

Title: New Hosting
Post by: Skuld-chan on 28-Oct-2011 (Fri) @ 19:45:18
Quote from: Ayeka-chanError:  Oh no!  This message was never archived properly :figures: and I really don't know what this post was all about because it was such a long time ago!  :'(    Bad Google-bot-kun!  :crazy:

Hey!  Here's a cool idea!!! :woot: Let's just play Mad Libs!  Imagine what the Skuld-chan (https://forum.animerpgs.com/index.php?action=profile;u=47) originally wrote in this post, and reply with whatever you think what this post was about.  We'll just go with it! ^-^  
Title: Re: New Hosting
Post by: Senkusha on 29-Mar-2025 (Sat) @ 07:30:19
I actually remember this event.  I was working in a warehouse A LOT, and felt I didn't have enough time resources to maintain a web server anymore.  Along with the inadequate pay rate that went with the job, I decided it would be in everybody's best interest (and my sanity) to pay money for somebody else to host the site.

My expenditures decreased, even though, I believe it was GoDaddy that was hosting the site back then, my internet and electricity bills decreased.