Kawaii Klub
Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 11-Jan-2011 (Tue) @ 21:30:25
As some of you have noticed, I've already begun making changes. Here is the list of accomplishments for today:
- We have a working backup! Well, at least manually. I'll let you know if the automatic process kicks off the job as it's supposed to tomorrow. Currently, the database eats up 79KB, and the website itself takes up 7MB (this is excluding the anime media).
- Avatars should work now! If you upload an avatar and it doesn't show up, please let me know ASAP.
- http://www.ayeka.net (https://web.archive.org/web/20110117133421/http://www.ayeka.net/) AND http://ayeka.net (https://web.archive.org/web/20110117133421/http://ayeka.net/) both bring you to the same page now.
- We have a new welcome page. It's probably filled with typos, and it may not make complete sense. It's a work in progress. I'm going to be working on a unique theme for the site in the next few days -- so make your suggestions for what kind of a look you want the site to have (light and pastel, dark, techno, fantasy... whatever)
- Spell check should work now too.
Things I'm still working on:
- The FTP is still down. I'll figure it out, probably tomorrow (I hope).
- Site color theme.
- Site welcome page.
- Verifying the daily backup.
- Rebuilding the anime media library.
- Repopulating the forum with topics!
- Redoing the membergroup names.
Well, I think that's it. Have fun!!
I really hope you saved the conversations in Anime and Tenchi sections. I was just coming in here a few minutes ago to read the replies in that those threads (https://web.archive.org/web/20110117133421im_/http://www.ayeka.net/forum/Smileys/Anime/undecided.gif)
Edit: Oops, spoke too soon ;D
I've confirmed that the backup script is working as it should be. YAY!
I figured the site was down for a hardware switch.
What a mess...
I'll have a cadet clean this up immediately.
Awesome! Thanks for your support!